Why do some people stick their hands in their trousers while walking?

It can be several reasons why such as fixing the underwear, moving the genitals, itching the genitals, picking a wedgie and more. I would never stick my hand down my pants in public.

make him sit, and say no bite. Then start walking again and repeat until he stops. You have to train him. By stopping the walk he knows your being serious as pulling his lead away as your walking he may think its a game. Also switch sides. By putting him on your right side at the begining of the walk and then left and when you switch say left side and soon enough you will be able to say left and right and he will switch sides. Giving him something else to do besides attacking your shoes on the walks

• A ®

That comes from the days when there were no portable video game to play on the move. The only entertainment available was pocket billiards. Tradition is hard to erase.

If I'm wearing a pair of loose-fitting jeans and my hands ever got cold, I'd put my hands inside *the pockets* and walk.

Mostly it's an unconscious way of giving self-assurance. And, people often just don't know what to do with their hands while talking.

• Amber

The guys at my school do this, but they reach down and grab their equipment and just hold on. Very disgusting when your trying to eat your lunch.

sometimes your hand feels like it needs a place to go instead of just blowing in the wind.

I put mine in my pockets sometimes if that's what you mean

Either they are adjusting the junk, or they are feeding the small ferret they keep in their pocket.

Lil bonk needs to adjust.

I noticed this guy doing this today I wonder if he had a gun maybe?