Julie asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Do You Like The Last Airbender or The Avenger Movie ?

I Love The Avengers Movie So Much!!!!!!

• Damian

I actually liked both. I was born in the 90's so I never knew about Thor, Capt. America, Iron Man, & the other avengers or any marvel comic book hero (except Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, & The Hulk). I grew up watching the Batman & Superman series on Cartoon Network but when my friend told me how much she loved the avengers a few weeks before school ended she made it clear that it was a must see movie. So I went to theatres to see it a couple of weeks ago and LOVED it (I saw again in theatres yesterday as a matter of fact and plan on going to see it a 3rd time) but nonetheless I love the avengers it's officially #10 of my top 100 movies of all time and I can't wait for it to be released on DVD.

The Last Airbender I do like that movie and just that LIKE. I like The Last Airbender I watch the cartoon and loved it and regard it as one of Nickelodeons best programs I did see some of the flaws in the movie first time I saw it as it put a whole season of episodes into one movie and skipped over some of the most important things from the first season of the show. But I still liked it and wouldn't mind a sequel based on seasons 2 & 3. But I already told my answer I LIKED The Last Airbender but I LOVED The Avengers.

The Avengers

• Toni

Avengers was amazing. I wasn't expecting much since I'm not a superhero fan, but I have watched it four times and still love it!

The Last Airbender was awful. I was mad that Soka wasn't funny (although, after he called our music teacher and told her that he wanted to make it funny but the director wouldn't allow it, I was fine. And yes, Rathbone is on a talking basis with my music teacher :P He used to be in my theatre group) Anyway, the director completely ruined almost every aspect of it. The only thing I like was Zuko. I don't know, but I just liked how he played it.

I would never go back to watch The Last Airbender.

So, yeah, I think the Avengers was 150% better then The Last Airbender.

Is that a trick question? The Avengers of course!! It's kick-@$$!! The Last Airbender was a waste of time, if you ask me. Come on!! The Avengers rule, Airbenders drool! ^^ Nice profile pic by the way. :)

The Avengers was good, but The Last Airbender was terrible.

• Hakkin

NOBODY liked the last airbender movie. All those who say they did are in fact plants from corporations or aliens from the planet of badmovieus. The Avengers was AMAZING, and is on track to beat Titanic and claim the #2 spot for top movies of all time. I'm still hoping it beats Avatar :D

AVENGERS!!!!

Hey, did you know that the Amazing Spider-Man movie and the Avengers could have had a crossover?! :) Unfortunately, The OsCorp building and the destroyed Manhattan were at different levels of completion (100%; 75%), so..... curses!!

However, they still have a slight connection because of that anti-Avengers politician and the fact that New Yorkers in The Amazing Spider-Man now hate "vigilantes"... of course, that's my own analysis.

• Lisa

I think that if you want to find something like Avatar the Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, you should really look to anime. And, you know, Avatar and Korra were both designed in a traditional anime animation style. The only cartoons I've ever liked that weren't anime are Teen Titans and Danny Phantom, but neither of those shows ever beat Avatar or Korra. But please look to anime. There are some amazing anime shows that you are guaranteed to love. Not all animes are humor or romance like some people think. My personal favorite is Fullmetal Alchemist, and it was one of the few shows that I thought were better even than Avatar. If you decide that you will try any anime, please try Fullmetal Alchemist. You'll fall in love with the characters, I know you will. (:

The Avengers - all the way.