do all women like to see six pack abs on men?

i am slim built and have slight muscle tone but i was wondering whether women prefer a mans body and his abs or his funny personnality.

I don't like it to be honest as a six pack is hard to maintain and I'd feel they care more about their own body then their personality.

It's always appealing seeing a guy with a built body, but it's not always about physical features. it's all about the personality, and how he is and acts.. and if he has a hot bod, then thats always a plus!

Source(s): my opinion though.

while theyre attractive to look at, not all women are looking for a man with a six pack, no.

Heey (: haha noo, I'd like a guy that took care of himself, yes. But most of all he has to be sweet and caring (: blesss you haha

• Emma

I don't much like it

You are aware this is the LGBT section? Personally I go on a guys personality.

Source(s): Bisexual