Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?

why or why not

Omg! Yes but not the entire day just some moments and not a hundred times though many times ;)

It's the proposal that results from neative considering. When you feels so get engaged in anything new . First-class manner is to get into the organization of folks who're more youthful than your self . Their ideas will inspire you. All of the satisfactory

Yes . I guess because I'm in a low point in my life waiting for a job, i need surgery which costs 30,000. dollars which my insurance will not pay for... so yes, I feel I've lived this day for far too long.

No...only 22 :p

• helper

Yes. I've spent many days hung over and unproductive.

Yes...nothing to do and watching fiance play video games like always.

• Munki

Yes, everyday is the same for me.

• Yeah.I didn't do anything different than previous Wenesdays...Wow,that's kinda sad.

• Darice

yup cuz its the same old people, and the same old drama, and the same old stuff :(

nope