Would you like a new director to direct a complete overhaul of the Last Airbender movie series? If so, who?

It's no secret that Shyamalan did a pretty bad job with The Last Airbender movie. I'd like to see it redone and a continuation for the series! Anyone else feel the same way?

I'd like to see J.J Abrams have a go at it, I have yet to see a terrible movie of his!

I'm also a huge Lost fan and Alcatraz too!

Ugh - I don't think you could be much worse than M. Night Shyamalan's version. You have to find someone who knows the source material and respects it - look what Joss Whedon did with The Avengers for an example. J.J. Abrams would be an interesting choice - I also would love to see what Danny Boyle could come up with.

THE final AIRBENDER. I lovedddd the instruct. yet Shamalangadingdong ruined the action picture. It harm my emotions. They comingled 2 episodes of the instruct that have been in 2 thoroughly distinctive series and had no longer something to do with one yet another. And It exchange into completely racist. each of distinctive components have been all a distinctive race. and that they even suggested aang incorrect! They suggested ahng, its completely ang!