Extra dimensional beings?

Hey guys, I'm gonna keep it short and simple, a few years back i lived in a house in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and in MY room, not anywhere else, but MY room, i always felt uneasy ,and when ever i had my choclate labrador dog in there with me, he would walk around and whine a little and once he even jumped... show more Hey guys, I'm gonna keep it short and simple, a few years back i lived in a house in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and in MY room, not anywhere else, but MY room, i always felt uneasy ,and when ever i had my choclate labrador dog in there with me, he would walk around and whine a little and once he even jumped and gave out a really loud yelp. Idk if im crazy but one night when i was sleeping i woke up and coudnt go back to bed so i turned on my night lamp and started reading then i felt uneasy and started looking around my room and thatts when i saw a reflection of analien like thing in my waxed wooden door who appeared to be standing not far from my bed, but when i would llok to the side of my bed it was gone, not i was really scared so i tried looking at something else and i glimpsed at it and it was still there, but it only lasted about 15 seconds and it was ONLY the reflection that i could see. now this "thing" looked like something you would see in an old alien movie, bulgy eyes andlong fingers and grey skin and it caused me to never sleep in my room again, now ive moved out and i have no trouble sleeping with my lights off or the door closed or ANYTHING and im 15 years old. ive let the whole thing go but today i was watching UFO videos of a former area 51 caller and he mentioned "Extra dimensional beings", and i thought to myslef...arent those ghosts? so it makes me wonder, what if alines ARE living among us in the FORM of extra dimencional beings..idk, im really confused help please, and feel free to share if yove had exprerinces too...
9 answers 9