debs7405 asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 9 years ago

Where was Prince Edward or Earl of Wessex today. I have not seen him at the Thames today?

or,in fact, on any of the celebratory programmes.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favourite answer

He and his wife, the Countess of Wessex, were on the same boat as Prince Andrew, the Havengore, according to several articles.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

To begin with (and i will not be fashionable for saying this) after the disastrous 2 marriages of Charles and Andrew and secondly, after Sophie's indiscretions, they have been leery of handing out Ducal Titles. Plus, via not taking the title of Royal Duke and Duchess now, it maintains them out of the click as so much. In other phrases, their lives are less annoying at present than it'll be once they become Duke and Duchess.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He thought it was the other parade and showed up in a pink glitter thong. When he realized his mistake he went home to change. By the time he came back, they had left without him.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He has too much commonsense to be involved with such ridiculous events. Either that or he gets seasick.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

On the boat with boris

• Mary G
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

He was busy; doing his princely duties.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He was on a submarine surrounded by seamen, I hear he loves to go down but isn't keen on coming back up.

Source(s): In the navy - by the Village People
  • 9 years ago

He had his hair done and didn't want to spoil it!

• He was there. I saw him.

• 9 years ago

He was up your bum.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.