The most evil Zodiac?

I think it would be Capricorn. I have a strong feeling that the sign is associated with the devil or some-kind of darkness. The logo is a horned-goat, which is also the symbol of satanism. Capricorns are known to start out as very good kids, almost like angels - and than when some kind of trauma happens or... show more I think it would be Capricorn. I have a strong feeling that the sign is associated with the devil or some-kind of darkness. The logo is a horned-goat, which is also the symbol of satanism. Capricorns are known to start out as very good kids, almost like angels - and than when some kind of trauma happens or something goes wrong in life, they completely change and become very dark. Isn't that the myth about the devil or whatever? Wasn't even the devil an angel at one point in time too? A lot of their traits are very freaky too. And look at all the famous Capricorns like Marilyn Manson and Howard Stern. All really messed up people.
Update: Been There - I'm well aware of the other planets influencing every individual's chart. This is meant to be a generalized question. How could we even assume what the most evil Zodiac sign is if we were taking individual charts into consideration? Certain planets and positions would effect every detail of... show more Been There - I'm well aware of the other planets influencing every individual's chart. This is meant to be a generalized question. How could we even assume what the most evil Zodiac sign is if we were taking individual charts into consideration? Certain planets and positions would effect every detail of your chart. Don't try and be a wise a'ss and answer the question. All individual charts aside, if you had to pick, from the information you know, which Zodiac is the most evil? It's as simple as that.

Sun in Gemini, Moon in Sagittarius, Scorpio Ascendant.