Got a job without finishing my graphic design degree?

I'm currently studying Graphic Design, and some of you might say or argue that "you don't need need a qualifcation to become a graphic designer". Qualifcation in Graphic design is a debateable topic, if you want to work as a freelancer you don't need a qualification, if you want to work... show more I'm currently studying Graphic Design, and some of you might say or argue that "you don't need need a qualifcation to become a graphic designer".

Qualifcation in Graphic design is a debateable topic, if you want to work as a freelancer you don't need a qualification, if you want to work for a company, you will need one. But the reality is you NEED qualification in GD, as I have been doing research and most job advertisement wants applicants who has degree/diploma in GD, or currently studying GD at University.

So, please don't argue with me that "qualification in GD is uneccessary". I'm here to get advice, not to argue.

Okay, as I have been researching, I found out that someone without qualifcation will get pay less compare to those who has one as GD.

If I get a full-time job as GD, would my unfinish studies affect my career? Will it affect my pay to be lower as well? I mean, I have been doing alot and alot of GD work during my free time by speeding up my GD studies independently at home, rather than waiting semester by semester for the uni to teach me.

If the employer caught me lying to him that I "finished my degree", would he/she fire me?

Would it make any difference? I can study part-time, but I already know the topic it and what's the point the uni teaching me again?

Suggestion?