Does anyone else think these new stocking/suspender style tights look too trashy for a wife to wear out?

I posted up a question a couple of weeks ago regarding my concerns about how sexy my wife was dressed when going out with her friends. She went out in a black leotard, black skin tight hot pants and these black stocking/suspender look tights with high heels. The thing is I thought she looked really trashy so got... show more I posted up a question a couple of weeks ago regarding my concerns about how sexy my wife was dressed when going out with her friends. She went out in a black leotard, black skin tight hot pants and these black stocking/suspender look tights with high heels. The thing is I thought she looked really trashy so got jealous that she was going out like that without me. I told her I thought she looked trashy and should change, she said no way and went out anyway with her friends. The next night we went to a party together that I was invited to by some work mates, so my wife decided to wear the same outfit because she felt bad about how she spoke to me and didn't want me to think she was dressing this way just for attention from other men.

The thing is, I genuinely felt she looked trashy in these black stocking/suspender look tights and hot pants, especially with high heels! During the evening at the party I started feeling a little embarrassed at how so many guys were looking at her. Then when I was getting drinks at the bar I over heard these 3 girls chatting about how they thought the woman in the black hot pants and suspender look tights looked like a trashy tart or cheap hooker, they were even laughing about it. One of them said how she thought these style tights were really trashy and should only be worn by women who want men to think they are available for sex or just want men to look at them and that they would never be seen in them.

During the last week or so my wife has been out to a works night out with her work friends, a night out to the cinema and meal afterwards with her girl friends and a night out with me at a mutual friends birthday party at our local football club. On each occasion she has worn these stocking/suspender look tights, with hotpants, a short black minidress and on the last occasion an black wet-look miniskirt and vest top. I can't speak for the 2 occasions she was out without me, but the night at our friends party at the football club she was getting eyed up by most guys all evening and I really felt uneasy about being with her. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife getting attention to normal degrees, its flattering and she is extremely attractive and still in her late 20's, but I genuinely think she looks really trashy in these new style tights that she wears now. A few of my friends bumped into her when she was out with her work friends and they told me how hot and seriously sexy she looked and that I must be mad to let my wife go out dressed like that! That made me feel annoyed too. I have suggested she wear normal tights or go bare legged as its summer now and good weather, but she says she really likes wearing them.

So, does anyone else think these suspender look style tights are too trashy or am I just being silly about how my wife looks and just let her wear them and say nothing?