My dog and new baby.. I need opinions/help!?

Dog part: My dog (blue heeler/black lab), almost a year old, doesn't like strangers (if their not in the house), doesn't like kids (other kids have never been in the house) .. but she'll bark at people, especially kids if we're just out and about.. walking her around people, she wont give them the... show more Dog part:
My dog (blue heeler/black lab), almost a year old, doesn't like strangers (if their not in the house), doesn't like kids (other kids have never been in the house) .. but she'll bark at people, especially kids if we're just out and about.. walking her around people, she wont give them the time of day, but when they try to pet her, she'll jump away.. eventually bark if they try for a second time.. I always tell the 'strangers' that "shes curious, but shy".

Baby part:
I'm due in the beginning of Aug. This will be my first baby.

I need opinions on what you guys think what my dog might do when the baby comes home.. Like, do you think she will accept baby or try to hurt baby?
Update: We have had her since she was 4 weeks old. (yes, i know thats too young, but she had a 'situation'..) so giving her up is the last thing i wanna do. shes very attached to me.
Update 2: We have had her since she was 4 weeks old. (yes, i know thats too young, but she had a 'situation'..) so giving her up is the last thing i wanna do. shes very attached to me.