Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Why is Mitt Romney silent on the fact that Obama was probably born in Iranistan?

is Romney part of the cover-up?

if so, we're in big trouble no matter who wins

:-0

Update:

Ben Goldberg- you are being lied to by the liberal media, who dont want you to know theres a country called Iranistan, its in the desert somewhere. Sarah Palin talked about it

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Is that a wife beater you're wearing? Obama is an American citizen. And I want to thank you for contributing to his campaign.

• 8 years ago

Why is Mitt Romney silent on the fact that Obama signed away our right to a trial? Romney is silent on a lot of things Obama does because they are pretty much the same guy.

• 8 years ago

"Iranistan" well there's Iran and there is Pakistan there's not both, pick one because otherwise you're talking about a non-existent country. Mitt Romney is not going to side with the "birthers" he has more tact than that. I wouldn't go by what Sarah Palin says considering she's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

• 8 years ago

Mitt Romney is quiet on the birther nonsense because his father was born in Mexico and the whole family are illegal aliens, thus making Romney ineligible to run for President.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yup. He's in on it. No question. Because Romney hasn't parroted the loony right's talking points, he must be part of the conspiracy.

• He don't want anyone bringing up his mormon cult, and what these blaspheme people really believe in. Like God had a father, and God found a woman had sex and gave birth to Jesus and Satan. And Mitt believes he can also become a God just like God !!!!

• 8 years ago

Obama was born on the planet Oblunder. Many conservatives have posted here saying so.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

There is no country called Iranistan, and Obama was born in Hawaii.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Romney is obviously a Mexican illegal immigrant and trying not to draw attention to himself.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I wish we were still loosing 900,000 jobs a month like under Bush, now we're gaining 300,000 a month, thats bad, real bad.

More republicans plox

Source(s): I live in the United States.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.