Why don't neocons and demonrats look at what they have in common rather than the details?

Here is a list of what they have in common. Yes I am talking about the Romney and Obama supporters. Romneycare - Obamacare Invading other countries to promote Liberalism - both parties are exactly the same on this issue censorship - Again both support this strip searching people in public - Again both... show more Here is a list of what they have in common. Yes I am talking about the Romney and Obama supporters.

Romneycare - Obamacare

Invading other countries to promote Liberalism - both parties are exactly the same on this issue

censorship - Again both support this

strip searching people in public - Again both parties strongly support this radical liberal ideal

Pretend to follow the Constitution while doing the opposite through flip flopping - Contempt for the Constitution

Gun control for the lower classes - Gun control for the higher classes

Taxes for the middle class - Both parties doing this through Romney style flip flopping. Yes even Obama does this.

So what is the difference. Well not much. But that seems like that is all they concentrate on.

Even George Soros says it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyftC27vNp0
Update: All both parties concentrate on are the most minor of details.
Update 2: @Just me- George Soros supports Romney. It looks like you guys have a problem there and you cannot see it for yourself. I mean if Soros likes Romney that ought to tell you something.