Is gmail.fr a real address?

I have an account at gmail dot com. Recently I've been getting emails written in french from a certain site (looks like a game) addressed to the same username but at gmail.fr. I tried emailing the .fr address to tell that person to fix their account, and the message couldn't be delivered. Is gmail.fr... show more I have an account at gmail dot com. Recently I've been getting emails written in french from a certain site (looks like a game) addressed to the same username but at gmail.fr.

I tried emailing the .fr address to tell that person to fix their account, and the message couldn't be delivered.

Is gmail.fr a genuine email provider? Or am I just getting spammed by this site?
Update: I've already marked the email as spam and checked that the sender is a real site. The question is whether there's someone else who WANTS these emails and isn't getting them.
1 answer 1