Visual Snow Anxiety, Advice?

Though I am not diagnosed, I believe I am suffering from a condition known as 'Visual Snow' or 'VS' when I look into the aky it is as though it is filled with glitter, blue sky sprites fill my vision and I can not, try as I might, ignore them. Further, I see the repeats of some objectsbthatvare... show more Though I am not diagnosed, I believe I am suffering from a condition known as 'Visual Snow' or 'VS' when I look into the aky it is as though it is filled with glitter, blue sky sprites fill my vision and I can not, try as I might, ignore them.
Further, I see the repeats of some objectsbthatvare around about mid distance from me, not close, but not incredibly far either.
While my words hear don't express it, I am horrfied. Ainam having real trouble woth anxiety at the moment, and know how little known or understood this condition is.
i have been to an optician and my GP several times, result, normal eyes. Only I can tell they are not. i know this is the case for VS, however, that it is really a defect of the mind, but theorised more an imbalance of brain chemicals.
Since disvoering it, I have had real difficulty sleeping, resting, and forgetting it. Can anyone gove me any advice on the issue please? Id love a miracle cure but simply anything to lessen the symptoms so I can look at the sky again without feeling like life isnt worth living but an enourmous help. Thankyou to all who reply.