Where is there proof that God exists?

I have recently become an Agnostic Atheist after growing up Catholic, and I've always wanted to know where exactly is there proof for a God? I've asked many of my religious friends, but all they can give me is that the Bible says so or that they just have this "feeling" sometimes that God is... show more I have recently become an Agnostic Atheist after growing up Catholic, and I've always wanted to know where exactly is there proof for a God? I've asked many of my religious friends, but all they can give me is that the Bible says so or that they just have this "feeling" sometimes that God is there... are there any actual viable, scientific proofs that God exists besides a story book or a "feeling"?

Looking for opinions of both believers and non-believers.
Update: Additionally, anyone who tries to justify their claims by the capability for us to believe should look into Bertrand Russel's teapot... And anyone claiming existence should look into The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins... evolution ring a bell?