pls throw more light on why people do not upload their real pictures on twitter?

i noticed people don't upload their personal pictures on twitter, most of my followers or the ones i follow, have their real picture as profile picture but do not upload their real pictures just like most people do in facebook.

• gulini

What do you propose violate privateness of the guy? If it is your photograph you're loose to violate your guy or woman privateness in any way you go with for. Your photograph would be linked with something you place up, so do no longer positioned up something you does no longer say to human beings you recognize and you'd be ok as long as you do no longer ideas having a public cyber web presence, it is not going that somebody might desire to thieve your identity via having your photograph.

• Bekka

I, for one, think it's none of your business what I look like. there are many reasons, but that one is mine.

I'm not online to date or hook up and my physical apperance is not relevant to anything I'm doing or writing online.

They don't want to share too much. Some can be afraid of stalkers. Plus depends on what they're saying... They may not want their friends and family to know what they're in to :)

It's none of your business. Get a life.