You can live off of working 2 McDonald's full-time. Am I Right? (Please read before answering)?

So I plan to get an apartment in Tampa Florida in about 80 days from now. I plan to prove everyone that said that education is required to survive in this bad economy without dying from succumbing to financial difficulties wrong. Everyone says education is a must but the truth is they don't f*cking know that... show more So I plan to get an apartment in Tampa Florida in about 80 days from now. I plan to prove everyone that said that education is required to survive in this bad economy without dying from succumbing to financial difficulties wrong. Everyone says education is a must but the truth is they don't f*cking know that it's not required at all. It's just a waste of an ENORMOUS amount of time. They never tried my plan. I'm a mathematical genius and I have done the math. I challenge someone to prove me wrong here...
The apartment I will be renting will be a 1 bedroom apartment for $600 a month. I will be making $2,120 a month from working the 2 McDonald's I have already done the math and calculated the price with tax deduction.($2,120 a month) So here's my cost deductions and the money I'll have left when I'm done spending. I didn't leave any necessities out...
Water:$10(A one time buy)
Food:$40 a month since I don't eat much...
Gas:$50 a month
Clothes:$70 a month
Internet:$80 a month
Electricity:$220 a month
Cable:$0 because I don't watch TV
Transportation:$40 biweekly
Deodorant:$10 biweekly
Apartment:$550-600 monthly

I'm still left with about $1040 dollars. That's way more than enough for me to live my life comfortably. I'm not a dreamer, I'm a Realist. I've had actual experience in this situation. I'm not imagining this in my head. I'm a very hard worker so I don't mind working 400 hours a week. I challenge ANYONE to prove me wrong in detail. The point I'm trying to make is that no one has to waste over 8 years of their life going to high-school then college. It's possible, though very difficult, to live life financially without a GED, High-School Diploma, or College Degree, and that's exactly what I plan to do. So F*ck school. Its not required and it shall NEVER EVER BE!!! Its just a COLOSSAL, EXTRAVAGANT WASTE OF TIME!!! Think about it, you waste 13 years of your time(from Kindergarten to High-School, then you waste 4 or more years in college, amounting to a total of over 17 years of your life wasted job to get a good job, when the shocking truth is, education, for the most part is just a waste of FAR TOO MUCH TIME!!! If you want to go to Stupid college to look fancy getting that stupid College Degree, then do so. Not my F*cking time getting wasted. I dropped out of High-School at 17, you should too. I have never regretted it. I'm just as intelligent as a man who didn't finish High-School. So do you agree with me in saying education is a waste of a lot of time? It's the government's fault and E-Commerce/(money). So F*ck them both. It took me a while to write this so constructive comments will be well valued... I'm going to prove the government and everyone else that said that education is a must to survive life financially wrong. I know it's tiresome and its a bit unhealthy to work all those hours, but in my PERSONAL opinion, its far better than going to school. Can someone please post this on a forum to have this open for discussion. Thank You. I'm very smart and I wish bad on no one. Wish me luck on my journey to working real hard. And remember to ignore all those who say take your education seriously,unless of course, you want to be someone special like a scientist, doctor,etc. If you have read this, Thank You for taking the time to do so. And I'm not ignorant. My journey will begin soon. I've come this far for a reason. Wish me luck everyone. I know this was really long but its worth it to me. Bye, and once again(F*ck School)! Have a great day everyone!!!
Update: This is kind of irrelevant, but I would also like to add that school also sucks because it makes some people kill themselves. Watch this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2enaoFrEE9s Bullying does not really happen in the work world. Its extremely rare. Its sad when these things happen but like I said school... show more This is kind of irrelevant, but I would also like to add that school also sucks because it makes some people kill themselves. Watch this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2enaoFrEE9s
Bullying does not really happen in the work world. Its extremely rare. Its sad when these things happen but like I said school sucks so F*ck it...
Update 2: I meant working 80 hours a week, sorry. I said water is a 1 time experience because I will buy a couple bottles of water once then use the tap water to refill the bottle once its done. Thanks for the answers!!! They sound really good so far. And for food, its free at the McDonald's in Tampa. That's what my... show more I meant working 80 hours a week, sorry. I said water is a 1 time experience because I will buy a couple bottles of water once then use the tap water to refill the bottle once its done. Thanks for the answers!!! They sound really good so far. And for food, its free at the McDonald's in Tampa. That's what my sister said. So I don't really have to worry about that...