Can girls play high school football?

Ik wat u guys r thinking "girls cant play football bc theyre way too prissy". But im not a priss at all! I love video games, wrestling, football, and last saturday for my birthday i went to play paint ball and had the time of my life. I am very fit and maybe look girly bc of the way I look but once u get... show more Ik wat u guys r thinking "girls cant play football bc theyre way too prissy". But im not a priss at all! I love video games, wrestling, football, and last saturday for my birthday i went to play paint ball and had the time of my life. I am very fit and maybe look girly bc of the way I look but once u get to kno me im not like one of those miss prom queen girls. I dont want play bc i get to be with a bunch of cute guys, i want to play bc it signifys who i am and i want to shine. I dont want to ba qauter back or anything like that I want to be the reciever bc im a very fast runner. Yeah so i might get a few broken bones and all but i will live. But i just want to kno if the coach will let girls play football. (yes ik that guys tackle and are all tough but so am i in a girl way.) Just plz tell me what u think.
13 answers 13