Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Of these players which two would you pick to start a team with?

Every player is a rookie. Please pick one older guy and one now days player.

Legends- Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Wilt Chamberlain, Hakeem Olajuwon, and Charles Barkley

Players now- Kobe Bryant, Derrick Rose, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant, and Dwight Howard

I would pick Michael Jordan and LeBron James. They would be unstopable and would win multiple championships. LeBron would be a great play maker with MJ on his team.

• Best answer

Since they are rookies, is it fair to assume I don't know how they'll turn out? If it is, then I'll have to pick the guys that were projected to be all time greats before they ever played in the NBA. The two players I would pick are Wilt Chamberlain and Lebron James.

In order:

1. LeBron James

2. Magic Johnson

3. Michael Jordan

4. Larry Bird

5. Hakeem Olajuwon.

From the current players LeBron James, from older players Magic Johnson.

Love these types of questions.

My older guy would be Hakeem Olajuwon. Younger would be Lebron James. These 2 would play well off of each other and fill a ton of wholes on both ends.

Hakeem has a nice jumper and could stay out of Lebrons way to keep the lane open. I could see them playing pick/pop well (like he did with Illguaskas).

Also, when the offense gets bogged and keyed on Lebron you could just dump it in the post to Hakeem.

And we all know how great both guys are at defending/rebounding all over the court (especially Hakeem).

I'd pick larry bird, and dwight howard. If bird could've stayed healthy he could've won more championships. Dwight could take care of the paint on both sides. Bird would be the go to guy with his offense, and deffense.

I would pick Michael Jordan and Dwight Howard. Mainly because of position differences and defensive strengths. Unstoppable.