Should I get my hair buzzed down to a #1 buzz cut or shave my head?PLEASE ANSWER, NO ONE IS!?

So I am in 8th grade, and I am either shaving my head with clippers (Stubble will be visible, but bald because my entire scalp will be showing, and I will have just about no hair), or getting a number one buzz cut. I find my hair very, very annoying. Anyway, my hair grows very fast, so I want my head to be buzzed... show more So I am in 8th grade, and I am either shaving my head with clippers (Stubble will be visible, but bald because my entire scalp will be showing, and I will have just about no hair), or getting a number one buzz cut. I find my hair very, very annoying. Anyway, my hair grows very fast, so I want my head to be buzzed very very short, or shaved. The longest guard I will go to is a #1, but I feel that that may not be short enough. My head will only be shaved with clippers, so it will not be totally bald. The following is the lengths/ blades I am looking to use:
a #000 blade leaves one day's hair growth, 1/50" = 0.5mm of hair on the scalp
a #0 blade leaves two day's hair growth, 1/25" = 1mm of hair on the scalp.
an #0A blade leaves 2.5 day's hair growth, 3/64" = 1.2mm of hair on the scalp.
a #1 guard leaves 1 week's hair growth, 1/8'' = 3 mm of hair on scalp.
As you can tell, that is very short. The #1 guard and #000 blade lead the way in my opinion of the length of hair I want. I am looking to use all one length around so no #1 with a #000 on the sides. This being said, I have a few questions. Please answer one, all, or just the big question up top.
How does a #1 guard buzz look and feel?
How do I ask for a #1 buzz cut?
How does a no guard head shave look and feel (specifically #000 blade)?
How much hair is left if I ask for my head to be shaved without the guard? (What 0 blade number)
How do I ask for my head to be shaved without the guard (Specifically a #000 blade)?
Update: I'll be doing this in summer, not during school. School's out in 3 weeks.
Update 2: I have had a #2 buzz before, it was not short enough. It grew back way too quickly.
Update 3: PLEASE ANSWER ONE OR BOTH OF THESE QUESTIONS Question on how to ask the barber to shave my head: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvjF_BOEOEtmh_MrRrM4UCjty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120507152909AAt5Hg6 Question on how to ask for a #1 buzz cut (ignore the #2 buzz cut bit, this is an oldish question. I will not do... show more PLEASE ANSWER ONE OR BOTH OF THESE QUESTIONS
Question on how to ask the barber to shave my head: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvjF_BOEOEtmh_MrRrM4UCjty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120507152909AAt5Hg6

Question on how to ask for a #1 buzz cut (ignore the #2 buzz cut bit, this is an oldish question. I will not do a #2, the only things I now want are a #1 guard buzz or for my head to be shaved): http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuyRWvAzfDwi2NnBD784Vrnty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120507140227AAg39pf
Update 4: Thanks for the help, but I shaved it. I shaved it completely bald with a razor. I am maintaining the head shave. I am in school too. Basically, I got the #1 buzz cut, and asked for a #000 blade head shave, I didn't like the stubble, so I went completely bald with the razor. I love how smooth it is and how easy... show more Thanks for the help, but I shaved it. I shaved it completely bald with a razor. I am maintaining the head shave. I am in school too. Basically, I got the #1 buzz cut, and asked for a #000 blade head shave, I didn't like the stubble, so I went completely bald with the razor. I love how smooth it is and how easy to dry it is. I plan to shave it again tonight, so not a lot of hair grows by morning. Unfortunately, there is stubble in the morning, so I had to spend 10 minutes to shave it this morning. I plan to shave it every morning for a long time. I love having no hair at all on my head.
WHAT ARE YOUR OPINIONS ON ME DOING THIS?
DISREGARD ALL OTHER QUESTIONS