How can I make him Moan?

He'll just do a very loud hum Noise sort of, I know he wants to but he doesn't. I don't want to tell him he should do it because he'll probably fake it. I asked wy doesn't he ,he just said that it's not manly. so what can I do to make him Moan Naturally lol

yea & he'll just be like "mmmmmhmmmmmm"

Im a man, and honestly i feel what he means. Its not manly

He is embarrassed that you will laugh.

If at any point, whenever, wherever, if he ever moans ( not just in sex), just say, awwhhh you have a cute moan :P

Make sure you tell him you like his moan when he does it.

He is just embarrassed :)

Just tell him its nothing to worry about.

Tell him you love when a guy moans. It turns you on big time. When my ex told me that i would do it. And we all like doing it. Not gay moanin lkke but jst the way men are meant to moan like. Sure if u ever watch porn the guys in.it always moan. Im always like that. Girls fukin love it. Tel him u love it. He will want to please u aswell and he will be more open.about it once he knows u seriously love it. Dont laugh when he does it then. Enjoy

be creative ! surprise him like send him a picture of yourself while he's at work or send a dirty text get him in the mood and when he gets home be everything he dreams of . another thing wake him up with oral sex he will surely love that . good luck :)

He sounds like a real tough one to crack. You have to get creative. A little kinky asphyxiation would get him moaning like a blue whale.

Source(s): Whale Biologist

Have you tried to talk dirty during sex?