• Politics & Government >
  • Immigration
  • Politics & Government >
  • Immigration

Student visa to fiance visa?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
This is really a stress. I used to live in UK for two years with student visa. I worked more than the specified hours and when my visa expired I went back me. My bf, whom I met in ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
No it won't affect your application. Luckily for you, previous breaches of immigration rules are not counted against those applying for a settlement visa as a fiance, spouse, civil partner, unmarried partner or other dependent relative.

However, as a fiance or spouse, if you do anything to breach the conditions of your visa, you will be held to account so this time respect the rules.

See 7(B) b and 7(C) ii for the relevant section of the rules.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/policy...

Asker's Rating & Comment

5 out of 5
That's a relief. Thank you so much.
  • 0
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• CPG answered 3 years ago
    No idea until you apply. If the application ask you to declare your work in the UK, then you must do so honestly-- will it affect you? There is no way to know for certain until you apply.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Student visa to fiance visa?
    This is really a stress. I used to live in UK for two years with student visa. I worked more than the specified hours and when my visa expired I went back me. My bf, whom I met in England wanted me back. He wants to apply a fiance visa. Will this affect our application
    Sign in 

to add your answer

1

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock