More details legal action against Carphone Warehouse … heeeelp!!!?

hello thank you for following all my story During my last Christmas holiday I bought a new mobile-phone in a Carphone Warehouse store here in Stafford (UK), which unfortunatelly was the only store that had HTC Titan available that is my favorite phone I said to the sales man that I wanted a plan with also... show more hello

thank you for following all my story

During my last Christmas holiday I bought a new mobile-phone in a Carphone Warehouse store here in Stafford (UK), which unfortunatelly was the only store that had HTC Titan available that is my favorite phone

I said to the sales man that I wanted a plan with also international calls, and he, talking with his colleague, chose Vodafone for me, because according to them, the cost for inrnational calls was just 5p/min

International calls wasn't part of the contract, it was just VERBAL, so I signed the conttract that reported all the tariffs regarding my plan, except for INTERNATIONAL CALLS, I took the phone and I left the store

I got home and I called Vodafone to ask them to change my name on the contract because the sales man made a mistake in writing my name, and I asked them also a confirmation about international calls, and they told that the cost was, 1.00£/min!!!

A few hours later I got a text from Carphone Warehouse, which asked: How likely I was to raccomend them to a friend from 0 to 10 regarding the service provided from the sales staff.
My vote was ZERO and I explained why I was so disappointed

I went back to the store and I talked to the manager, I complained to him his colleague's work and he called vodafone for me to add international calls on my contract, and he told me that the cost was 5.00£/month and plus Vodafone would charged me a further tariff per minute, but I didn't understand in the store how much this was because the manager was talking very fast to not make me understand, and when I asked him if Vodafone really was the best solution for me he replied me: -Yes, You have a nice phone- changing complitely the subject of the matter

I got home and once again I called Vodafone, and I asked how was the cost if I wanted to add international calls on my contract and, I realised why the manager didn't want to make me understand bacause actually all the cost was: 5p/min for land-line, 15p/min for mobile-line and 5£/month of bolt on, so once againg the manager wanted to cover the back of his colleague...
In addition I found out that the sales man who sold me the phone left the company and, this manager told that he left because he moved for Birmingham, but this is another bullshit, because I know that this guy lives still here and now he does a totally different job, but I can't say 100% that he has been fired because that claiming text (vote zero) that I sent as reply to carphone warehouse

and this is not all, I could write still more, the sales staff behaved really bad to me, but I had no chance to buy my phone somewhere else, that-one was the only store that had HTC Titan available

thank you very much in advance for all your time and kind attention
Update: I asked several times to repet again regarding what the manager told me about the the tariff for international calls, but he didn't want to make me understand, at the end i said No, I don't want to do that because it was already to much for me 5£/month plus that tariffs per minute, they took advance... show more I asked several times to repet again regarding what the manager told me about the the tariff for international calls, but he didn't want to make me understand, at the end i said No, I don't want to do that because it was already to much for me 5£/month plus that tariffs per minute, they took advance because I'm not english, but they dind't know that i can bring them in cout easily otherwise they would never behaved like that ... so why now they are calling me all the time?
Update 2: you need to read also this main thread this is just further details about it, otherwise you would never understand
http://it.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjfcbTEr1sxjRp7EJlN_7ATwDQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20120420114354AAGe3OY