what does meh mean?????????????????????????????????????????????????

what does meh mean,i hear it alot on faceboook..

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best answer

Dont listen to the first 2 answers, the term "Meh" is NOW commonly referred to as "me" on sites like facebook, however the people who use it in that context are not the ones who originally used it or even know what it means, if you were to look at message boards, forums and so on like 4Chan and so on you would see that MEH is:

Meh - A sign of not caring about a specific comment (example- Joey said: my art is so much better than yours. Jean said: Meh whatever you want to think.) this expression is the true term used, however it can also be used to show you dont have time to respond or when someone corrects you, you reply with "meh" to signify that it doesnt bother you.

Meh - Facebook/texting slang which refers to "me". an incorrect usage, however still popular.

Mah refers to "mine" or "my" which is where the confusion with Meh comes into question

Source(s): Constant forum poster since 2002
  • 8 years ago

'Meh' can be slang for me...

But it's often used as shrugging something off e.g.

Mother > Your cat got hit by a car today... Sorry.

Son > Meh, I never liked that cat anyway.

• MEH - men eat horses

meh - men eat hoes

meh - my energys high

meh - morons energetically harass

Source(s): challenge accepted
  • 8 years ago

It's just likes saying 'meh' in real life. Like they're bored, or they don't care or something along those lines.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Meh is indifference, it is the equivalent of a shoulder shrug like "I don't really care either way".

• 8 years ago

Meh is slang for me!!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

meh means me...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Indifference; to be used when one simply does not care.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.