What do you think about what Ted Nugent said about Obama and his administration?

Im independent and think Ted is entitled to his opinion, but he just lost a record sale. I never cared much for his music, but our local rock station plays "Fred Bear" by him and I like that song, but dont think I will buy it now. He is evidentally Republican and you cant get much more corrupt than the Bush administration, and we dont need another super millionaire for President like Romney.

Im putting this in R&P because it is already being discussed in Politics, ect.

Favorite Answer

Ted is just another angry voter / taxpayer . Justified and entitled to speak his mind. He's probably right save for any threat - but we didn't hear any from Ted..Obama is riding this high as in his mind he's in the Bahamas, one long party and vacation.Letting ole school blue blood days gone past Yale Presidents run his ship... I saw Ted Nugent at the New Haven Coliseum,it was the Wango Tango tour,swinging across the stage via rope like tarzan,in diapers, Great Show by the way - Hey Ted , i ran out of M-80's -

http://youtu.be/LqFUEcM9wR0

Youtube thumbnail

-

Edit > i just heard the military cancelled the Ted Nugent show,starring Ted..but they signed on cop killer rap show ..I always thought Mr.Nugent was more one of them, i mean a straight laced pro gun person who enjoys hunting,fishing,family - A military type of guy - somethings a foot in our forces..

>Stranglehold -http://youtu.be/xk0keMJFLAg

Youtube thumbnail

• ?

Pretty simple, he's upset with the President's performance, really upset apparently, so he lost his cool and said over the top things he didn't mean probably. I think everyone's done that at least once in their lives.

I really hope this topic doesn't turn into politics completely, nobody's opinion is wrong and someone's opinion is to be respected.

They don't call him The Motor City Madman for nothin'!

Republicans are ridiculos