If Mitten chooses Condoliza Rice as V.P. exactly which part of the GOP Base will he be appealing to? The "I lo?

The "I love BLACK WOMEN in POWERFUL POSITIONS" base? ..........I don't think they have a base like that.........just sayin'.......... 1) Sure, many of his major supporters have jungle fever... 2) If she bought a hoodie, we would just LOVE her all the more! 3) Yes, that way both the... show more The "I love BLACK WOMEN in POWERFUL POSITIONS" base?

..........I don't think they have a base like that.........just sayin'..........

1) Sure, many of his major supporters have jungle fever...

2) If she bought a hoodie, we would just LOVE her all the more!

3) Yes, that way both the remaining Afro-Americans in the GOP would have jobs.....(Allen West is the "other"one , Cain quit)

4) Of course, she is just like Palin, except smart, good-looking and accomplished...

5) Great IDEA...I'm going to write that one in, but no one will read it.....course I'm afraid to use my own name......
Update: @How would I know....This time I agree with you...my apologies to Ms Rice...