Optimus Prime asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Basketball Section: Who else wants to make KFC Famous?

Im never eating KFC again after watching this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sARewW_Po64

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Lets make KFC famous so no one will eat there!

@Khalifa -- I know right!

BTW star this question so every one can see it and make KFC famous!

Thanksfor the support every one!

Hope more people get to see this!

• M

There's actually a better, more inspiring documentary than that, called Earthlings.

After watching that, you'd probably give up eating animal meat for a month, if not longer. Some people have vowed to become a vegetarian after that.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6361872964... (skip to about the 20 min. mark)

When you get the free time, watch it.

But you know what, our preaching isn't going to have any effect. At the end of the day, people are hedonists; they do what makes them happy. If eating chicken and burgers brings them happiness, they'll do it. It's pretty sad how we get a quick fix at the expense of the the lives of animals.

edit: @Jim Bobby- You just said you won't eat cats and dogs, why? What makes cats and dogs different than pigs, cows, and chicken? This, as Dr.David Lane points out, is why humans are so fickle. If we give an animal a name, we won't eat it. However, feral animal are okay to brutally kill, but why?

Chickens experience pain the same way your pet dog does. I just don't understand where this double-standard came from. If you won't eat dogs and cats, why would you eat chicken and cows?

@Jim Bobby- You still haven't answered my question. Why is it okay to kill chickens, cows, and pigs but not okay to kill and eat dogs and cats?

Source(s): I approve this message.

We hav 2 do somethin bout this lik a program these p ple r as******* some 1 has 2 do the same thing 2 them !!!!!!!!!!

• Dom

@ person with the state of cali avatar

Humans are carnivores. They eat meat. Just like other animals eat meat.

We do not eat cats and dogs because we see them as pets and not prey.

Humans have seen dogs as pets for thousands of years, its nothing new.

Its just how our race evolved and came to be.

Honestly, im not trying to be a dick, but the world is not a nice place. Murder, rape, violence, racism, sexism, is alive and heavy all throughout the world. Even in the U.S. Are you really that surprised to learn humans treat animals no better then alot of humans treat other humans? Ever hear of slavery, or the sex trades? Very much alive currently.

Alot of these CEO's dont mind bankrupting families, and having people starve to death. Or working 7 year old boys to death in Chinese sweatshops. Do you really think they give a **** about some chickens? No

Society is really sad sometimes :(

That's actually how a lot of livestock is treated nowadays (not that that makes it okay). This is just like the norm for livestock being elevated to an even worse state.

Definitely not eating there again (not that I usually do though considering how extremely unhealthy it is).

i say we all dress up as chickens and wait in the farm. Once those KFC guys come by to throw us in the crates, we kick their @ss!

I ate KFC once when I was little, got incredibly sick and never ate there again. I do like a Mcdonalds and burger king though.

But wow.. that video is really messed up. Sad that they make those chickens suffer like that. I'm no animal activist, and I personally believe we are the top of the food chain and its ok to eat animals (except dogs and cats) but there should be a more humane way to kill these chickens.

EDIT: To the person with the state of cali avatar (u have no username)

I like animals. I think of dogs, cats and some other animals as pets. As long as chickens, or cows are killed in the quickest and painless way possible, then I'm ok with it. Its natural to eat animals. Are birds considered murderous for eating worms? Are sharks considered murderous for eating smaller fish? What about lions eating baby gazelles? As human beings, we are at the top of the food chain. Throughout our existence, our people have killed animals and eating them for food. I don't think we should all become vegetarians to save all the animals. Because we are the top of the food chain. If people want to be vegetarians, good for them. But I don't think its inhumane to eat an animal. Its inhumane to make an animal suffer though. The killings should be quick and painless.

EDIT:

I did answer your question. I consider dogs and cats and some other animals as pets for people. I would go into a restaurant and order a steak or some chicken, but if they served dog or cat, I wouldn't want it. I like cats and dogs. I understand the point you're making, but I still think its fine to eat animals. I think its silly to expect all human beings to become vegetarians to save every single animal. I'm more of a prolife activist with human beings.. I think animals are below people on the food chain and could be eaten. Some cultures eat cats and dogs and don't find anything wrong with it. I don't think they're wrong for doing that. But in my opinion, I would not want to eat a dog or a cat. Its my own personal preference.

That's so sad! Poor chickens! :(

Make KFC Famous!

• ?

I think KFC is VERY famous lol considering black people love it so much. Anyway I thought that was pretty low of those guys to stomp helpless chickens. With that being said, I'm still going to eat chicken regardless because that **** is BOMB!

That is messed up..I barely ever eat KFC or any fast food.

Can't lie though, their famous bowl is fire

• .....................F*CK KFC!!!

dat thang nasty and messed up!!!