Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

What did draft-dodging Conservative Ted Nugent mean by he'll be "dead or in jail" if Obama is reelected?

What did draft-dodging chickenhawk toughguy Conservative Ted Nugent mean when he said he'll be "dead or in jail" of Obama is elected again?

Apparently the secret service is scheduled to meet with this loose cannon, AKA the 2012 version of infamous conservative James Earl Ray.

It sounded like a "dog whistle" comment - maybe he's hoping that some right-wing NRA gun-loon might try to pull a Gabby Giffords or Ronald Reagan kind of thing, and try to kill Obama or one of his Cabinet. I doubt if he has the balls to try it himself. - he'll let someone loonier than he is (which is saying a lot) do it, and take the fall.

Nugent is a has-been (never-WAS) that had one hit record about 30 years ago. Now he's just feeding off his NRA fame, and pretending that he ever truly mattered. I'm sure that most of the people who buy music these days have never even heard of him.

Nugent is an idiot - always was.

• Jamie

NWO New Black Panther party death squads Evil Rich class warfare Gun confiscation Suspension of US Constitutional Rights and the ensuing Revolution back to the Constitution Race wars formulated by Obama and AG Holder

• Shilo

It sounds like an indirect threat to me..........yes, a loose cannon, for sure.

He's planning on drinking himself to death if that happens, but he might be going to drive while he is in the process and end up in jail. .

• Lee

The load mouth is a typical example of what wrong with this country.Did you notice all the rednecks shaking their head in agreement to his rants?If obama is reelected I expect someone like Ted to attempt to assassinate the president.This world is full of nut cases like him.They don't believe in the vote process,just the gun process to get their way. He a has-been rock star and like Rush limp-balls can't make it on talent anymore ,so he realizes on his mouth to keep him in the spot light. The knuckle dragging populous he attracts is a sorry picture to see.It one thing to be patriotic and another to be an anarchist.I think he fall in the latter category.

He didn't say but he definitely didn't threaten anyone.

If you listen to his words rather than the misleading quote the liberal media posted that is.

It looks to me that you are jumping to conclusions like you did on Zimmerman.

• 1984

Does Nugent even know what he meant by that juvenile rant?

Most likely meant he would go after the president.

In a concert at one time he said he wanted Obama, Hillary Clinton and other members of the white house to suck on his machine guns.

These are all threats made to the president. It is against the law to threaten the president, it is a D ranked felony and he should be jailed for committing such a crime.

I can't support a Romney-supporter, so Nugent is on his own.

Source(s): Ron Paul 2012!