When Ted Nugent said he will be dead or in jail by this time next year if Obama is reelected...?

... wasn't that demonstrable hyperbole? He was clearly speaking in hypothetical metaphor because based on his history, he would never hurt anybody fighting for a cause, he would sh1t his pants as an excuse to get out of it then cheer on the violence from a safe non-participatory distance, right? Surely the FBI... show more ... wasn't that demonstrable hyperbole? He was clearly speaking in hypothetical metaphor because based on his history, he would never hurt anybody fighting for a cause, he would sh1t his pants as an excuse to get out of it then cheer on the violence from a safe non-participatory distance, right? Surely the FBI will come to the same conclusion in their investigation and ultimately pronounce Ted Nugent a harmless coward that poses no risk to anyone but himself (and perhaps to those that have to wash the sh1t stains from his laundry for him). Do you agree the FBI will determine Ted Nugent is an impotent and ineffectual coward of no consequence that poses no risk to anyone?
Update: BA comment: I think he means it literally but I also think 'literal' doesn't mean the same thing to him that it means to you and me. I think he is clearly incoherent and operating on so profound a mental disability, he is simply too stupid to appreciate any literal 'meaning' or potential... show more BA comment: I think he means it literally but I also think 'literal' doesn't mean the same thing to him that it means to you and me. I think he is clearly incoherent and operating on so profound a mental disability, he is simply too stupid to appreciate any literal 'meaning' or potential consequences of his words. If the FBI determines he is a danger, I'll be happy to take their word for that but I think if he warrants detention, that should occur in a psychiatric facility that might at least attempt some form of rehabilitation for his obvious abnormalities.