If Rob-me chooses Condolisa Rice as V.P. exactly which part of the GOP Base will he be appealing to?

The "I love BLACK WOMEN in POWERFUL POSITIONS" base? ..........I don't think they have a base like that.........just sayin'.......... 1) Sure many of the major donaters have black maids, for a little on the side... 2) If she bought a hoodie, we would just LOVE her more! 3) Sure that... show more The "I love BLACK WOMEN in POWERFUL POSITIONS" base?

..........I don't think they have a base like that.........just sayin'..........

1) Sure many of the major donaters have black maids, for a little on the side...

2) If she bought a hoodie, we would just LOVE her more!

3) Sure that way both the darkies in the GOP would have jobs.....(Allen West is the "other")

4) Only going to happen in a rich, fantasy world, with Unicorns and Rainbows everywhere....

5) Great IDEA...I'm going to write that one in.....course I'm afraid to use my own name......

Please pick the one closest to your true feelings..............
Update: @ John......how many times do I have to apologize for Bieber and Celine and William Shatner.....I said I'm sorry........
Update 2: @ ..All CONS.........I have NO sock accounts!....All the garbage I spew is made up by me and for my own entertainment.....Thanks for caring and sharing.......so, now..carry on....

@..also, I like GeeWally...he is clever and thoughtful...make a great President....