What did Ted Nugent mean when he said he'd be "dead or in jail" if President Obama won again in November?

Why would he figure he'd be in jail?

Is he implying that he'd do something illegal?

Why dead?

Is he implying he'd be killed for something he would try to do?

What's going on in that guys head?

Do most republicans think this way??

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Sarah
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Best answer

Because, as he said, "Obama should suck on his machine gun" and "republicans need to go chop off the heads" of democrats.

That's why he would be in jail. Because he's threatening to kill people. The GOP cheerleads his comments.

• marget
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I surely have responded a matching question a at an identical time as in the past. permit me submit the comparable with a great style of excitement and happiness upon getting the information of Obama win on television. I evaluate myself fortunate to have considered that 2d survive television in CNN, BBC and Al-Jazera channel! i'm so satisfied that American people confirmed the international that they'd additionally experience beneficial adjustments Obama has executed, even nonetheless the unemployment cost and financial gadget is plenty from what it was before the GW Bush era. It takes time to restoration a broken financial gadget and all of us be responsive to how the failure of Lehman Brothers created havoc interior the Banking sector of the u . s . a . and in turn the entire international beginning up from September 2008. i'm extra satisfied for the clarification that Obama will now get adequate time to work out what he has executed gets matured and persons slowly gets decrease back to widely used existence. we are no longer American nor can we ever bypass there to stay, yet your elections and the management does impact international places as a techniques flung away as Bangladesh. we want peace, stability and progression interior the U. S. besides as those trickle right down to our part of the international. nicely executed Barack Obama and congratulations to all people who made it take place!

• 8 years ago

Let's put it in context. Nugent was speaking at the NRA convention. He was talking about keeping his guns and he suspects that Progressives and the UN want all citizens to be relieved of their weapons. He was saying in so many words that he would fight to keep his guns. He was in no way threatening the president. People in this country have said things like that since the founding of this nation. Older people grew up with television full of cowboys and indians, WW II movies, Civil war movies, even shoot em up family fueds in the hill country. My parents lived through the depression. They hunted their meat to go with their potatoes. Many older people have a completely different view of the United States than younger people. Yes times have changed but now even talking about the right to own guns seems to be "illegal" or at least grounds for being investigated.

• 8 years ago

He was implying that he had zero faith that this country would be a free nation if President Obama was elected again and that those who spoke up like he did (agree or not) would be arrested or killed.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

He meant he feels much safer now since its unlikely Obama will win.

• 8 years ago

The F B I is looking into that as we type.

We shall see what we shall see.

• 8 years ago

Is that the same Ted Nugent that dodged the draft during the Vietnam War by going to his physical and s h i t t i n g himself. It worked btw. Now he acts like he has a pair.

Source(s): tyt
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Actually Ted Nugent is one of the more rational people in America.

I'd like to ask what goes on in Obama's head?

• 8 years ago

He said he wants to chop Obama's head off.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

He will be disassembling Democrats in November, that's why. He'll get a pardon if Obama loses. If Obama wins, a task force will be sent in to capture or kill him.

Source(s): Entertaining your imagination.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.