All my life, I've been sick. No doctor has figured me out. Need HELP NOW!?

Hey guys, my name is Bolun. Please read all of this, and try to help me. Especially if you're a doctor. I am suffering and scared. If someone does find the right diagnosis for me, I would be more than happy to compensate them in some way. I haven't really been sick all my life, but ever since I... show more Hey guys, my name is Bolun.

Please read all of this, and try to help me. Especially if you're a doctor. I am suffering and scared.
If someone does find the right diagnosis for me, I would be more than happy to compensate them in some way.

I haven't really been sick all my life, but ever since I could remember, there has never been an extended amount of time in my life that I have felt "good". Read on and you will see what I mean.
I am really sick of the fact that every time I go to a doctor with symptoms, they run all these tests and can never figure out what's wrong with me. I don't have a family doctor, so I just see random ones that have no history about me. They test for the symptoms at hand, and I think it is some underlining cause I have that is making me miserable.
My father is a surgeon. He is confused about my symptoms as well. He says that if it gets any worse, he could send me to the Mayo clinic and have them check me out. I live in Nebraska by the way.

Here we go.

Ever since 8th grade, I've been really tired. Often, no matter how much I sleep, I feel like my body shuts down only after a few hours of school or work. It is to the point where I cannot move my body and I have extreme fatigue. I think I might have adhd, but my dad says I don't. But he is more worried about he label that it puts on me (we're asian).
I am smart (always scored in the 99 percentile on standardized tests and won math competitions in high school), but I cannot organize, read a book for more than 2 minutes, do things by deadlines, or just be productive AT ALL. I really want to, but I feel like I physically can't.

From ages 17-19, I've had blood in my stool every time I've had a bowl movement. I think it is a combo of fissures and hemroids and my dad has check that out as well. There is sometimes a black tar-like substance that comes out as well. It is some kind of blood, but I am 20 now, and it only happens once a month or so.

Also, ever since I was little, I've had Fall allergies. In the past 5 years or so, I've grown out of them, and it is not that bad anymore.
Starting last year, I started to get sick back to back with no diagnosis. I got sick a total of about 5 times within a semester. Each time was really bad, and one of the times, I had the most intense pain in my throat for about 2 weeks straight. Every time I got sick, it was for an extended amount of time. I wouldn't get completely better until 2-3 weeks later. Around this time, i also began to have night sweats. It is really severe and to the point where it is almost like I pissed the bed lol. It was every night with the night sweats for about 2-3 weeks, then it stopped and has been showing up once a month for about 3-4 days in a row each time. Last semester, I also lived in a crappy old house. Every time I got sick, I would go to a doctor, and they would always test for strep and mono. It would come up negative every time. I never got an answer for what I had. It was just all so random.

They also did a test for H. pylori. It came back positive, but my dad told me not to do anything about it at the time. Right when I got sick the first time, my stomach has been hurting on and off. It is not very often now.

During the winter of last year (while I was in the house), I started to get a stuffy nose. Absolutely no other symptoms, but I just had congestion. No runny nose or sneezing at all. It has been going for almost 6 months now. No change at all except for a stuffy nose.
This is the main issue I'm concerned about right now. All the things I mentioned were just so you knew my medical history and maybe figure out some underlining cause. I went to an ENT specialist and they said it was either a sinus infection or allergies. I took antibiotics for the infection, didn't help at all. Then did an allergy test, and found out I was really allergic to almost everything except molds. But I don't have any allergy symptoms. I think I grew resistant to them over my childhood years of severe Fall allergies. I tried nose sprays they gave me and allergy meds, and nothing helps at all.

IMPORTANT
This is the par that scares me the most. I have been getting dumber and dumber. My brain does not function like it used to. I get mentally stuck on the easiest things I used to breeze right through. It is getting worse and worse. When I sleep, my girlfriend tells me I sound like I'm constantly fighting for air. I'm afraid that my trouble breathing in the night is affecting my brain somehow. Doctors say I would open my mouth if I didn't get enough air, so I don't know.

What could be wrong with me? The ENT doctors don't know what to do. I could go see them again just to have them run some other random tests and waste my money. I am getting dumber and more tired by the day. I am scared.

Someone pl