Can you align your self w/ right wing specialist Ted Nugent how he explained his measure to avoid the draft?

Apparently he ceased all hygiene for a month before he saw the draft board. This included how he peed and shat him self. He's endorsing Romney.

http://www.dangerousminds.net/comments/d...
Update: ?- No one's twisting your arm to answer. Some of us consider political questions more meaningful than the abundance of "chat-like" questions that are guideline violations. I don't report anything ... I would think you could tolerate how some of us are concerned about events that influence the world. show more ?- No one's twisting your arm to answer. Some of us consider political questions more meaningful than the abundance of "chat-like" questions that are guideline violations.
I don't report anything ... I would think you could tolerate how some of us are concerned about events that influence the world.
Update 2: Dee- I saw him in concert circa 1969 in the little theatre (seated about 200) St. Viator high school (about 2 blocks f/ here) where he attended. It was described as the loudest noise in this sleepy suburb (Arlington Hts.) because the music could be heard up to 3 miles away (this was an indoor concert). Back then, I... show more Dee- I saw him in concert circa 1969 in the little theatre (seated about 200) St. Viator high school (about 2 blocks f/ here) where he attended.
It was described as the loudest noise in this sleepy suburb (Arlington Hts.) because the music could be heard up to 3 miles away (this was an indoor concert).
Back then, I thought he was cool, but then again I was trippin.
Update 3: Watch- I understand how one can be averse to the draft (I sure was but I didn't get drafted). I'm struggling w/ how he did it, the fact he publicized it, all in the light of how he professes his desire to shoot things. If he wanted to shoot things, VietNam was a great place for that.
Update 4: Apparently, he didn't want to shoot things that shoot back but a defenseless deer in his rifle scope is fine w/ him.
Update 5: *Oops ... I was addressing Watchdog above ... didn't realize I had a Watchman in the answers.