Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Ted Nugent says if Obama gets re-elected he will be either dead or in jail next year . Who is hoping for dead?

I for one have heard quite enough from the draft dodging cowards and their B.S .

@ wrfine : Was he entertaining the bobble heads at the NRA who stood there wagging their noggins as he called the ELECTED president a Communist ? If he wasn't such a cowardly liar he just might end up in jail ... with wet panties .

Dead, he is a draft dodging piece of white trash

provide Ted somewhat extra time. i'm particular that he would have the ability to strangle a hooker or attack an off-accountability cop down on the 7-11 with the aid of fact he has to kill the octopus monster before it eats his ideas. loopy people have a habit of having incarcerated.

• justa

What I worry about is the person on the edge of sanity who listens to another person on the edge of sanity and figures its the right thing to do.

Nugent is deranged, and crazy people surround themselves with other crazy people.

He left out one other choice beside dead or in jail, and that's in a hospital for the criminally insane.

You can't go around suggesting that you chop off people heads if you don't agree with them politically, and you don't go around talking up killing a president. That goes past political disagreement and is well into treason.

You don't like Obama, great, don't vote for him. Don't send him money.

Don't tell people he has to be killed or the country will be destroyed. That's over the line.

I hope he dies so he will no longer be able to rape little girls.

• Sam

Me me me.

Only traitors.

The repulsive heartlessness of Conservatives is ever in evidence; they don't even try to conceal it.

Sure, the only persons who have any value, work in either the military or law enforcement.

• RJC

Hey,,,,you and Nugent have something in common,,,exercising your first Amendment rights

I find it really sad that you would want anyone dead, especially a father with two young children.

You are what we liberals dislike about c0ns, full of HATE and want to destroy instead of help and building

BTW there is no draft, get a grip....