Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Why has autism dramatically increased in children, are vaccines to blame?

autism rates used to be one child in 25,000. Today, it is one child in 50. How much does mercury laced vaccines, GMOs, fluoride in water and tp, msg, and other additives that seem to be for the purpose of depopulation play a part in the dramatic rise ?

so you guys want to trust the FDA, the same government organization that lets pink slime into your hamburgers and viox into your medicine cabinets ?

Mercury was removed from most vaccines a decade ago. Autism rates continue to climb unabated.

Most of the increase in autism can be attributed to broadening of the definition and general medical awareness, meaning it is being diagnosed more.

GMOs and correctly fluoridated water are harmless. You appear to be scientifically illiterate.

I don't trust the government, I accept the science.

Edit: It's so sad that Americans are paranoid of everyone and everything around them. You people must live in a constant state of fear. Learn to think critically please.

Better diagnosis

No

Shiny side out

Well, that's a can o worms ain't it?

Diet, pollution, hormones in our foods, pesticides on our crops?

It has a lot to do with diet, and what a mother is eating when with child. We have over the last 15 years seen huge increases in autism, and the vaccines have not had the thimerosal in them since 1999, and the autism rates are STILL climbing. So, how long have we been using High Fructose Corn Syrup in just about everything we eat and drink? Some companies are not using the term HFCS or High Fructose Corn Syrup on the package anymore, using instead the term corn sugar in places that allow it. This is only ONE example of how corporate greed is more important than the health and well being of people in general. If I knew that something I was doing wasn't good for the people who were buying my products, I wouldn't consider it a product anymore. There are too many variables to answer the specific question of why autism has been increasing, but there is a lot of info about what is going into our food processes, that is NOT food at all. Ammonia to process pink slime (meat that is not a "cut", but the left on the bone bits that are not butcher's cuts. These bits, which are laden with bacteria like e. coli, and salmonella, are "cleaned" in a "process" that involves spraying the ammonia onto the meat particulate, and then turned in a vat for a while, then "rinsed" and flavors and chemicals are added to remove the ammonia taste from the pink slime.). If you feed your family chicken nuggets "with ribmeat" those products will have up to an allowable 15% of pink slime in them. So, between the pesticides that Monsanto is using (among other things they do), and the ammonia "washed" pink slime (burgers anyone?), and the mercury levels in our fish going up, and the pollution in the air being ignored, and no taxes from the rich assholes who care more about the bottom line than they do about the people they are selling to, we're pretty much screwed.

Get used to more autism, allergies, diabetes, obesity, and air & water pollution OR start getting on the Occupy movement and start getting the politicians weaned of the Corporate teat, and start serving as Statesmen again, instead of purchased politicians who server their Corporate Overlords.

Get involved. Be loud. Be determined. Make the changes that "We the People..." can LIVE with.

Oh yeah, and though there are purchased political people on both sides of the isle, DO NOT vote for crazy Republicans... They are easily bought, and have more desire for money than desire to serve those who voted for them. Remember, they think Ayne Rand is a symbol to live by... Me first, and everything and everyONE else be damned!

Vote in Statesmen, and stay on them about the real issues that matter. Healthcare, Corporate Regulation, Tax the Wealthy, Add Tariffs to even the playing field for Americans.

Source(s): 40 years of my 49 being aware of my surroundings. A great desire to see my children live to adulthood. Listen to some NON corporate news. Thom Hartmann - http://www.thomhartmann.com/tv/watch Rachel Maddow - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-r... ProgressiveWisdom.org
  • Megan

This is why I don't drink water, take shots, or eat anything.

• Romeo

I believe that mercury in vaccines plus the fluoride, chlorine and other additives along with other trace chemical impurities in municipal water are the cause of cancer and birth defects.

Just my belief, and I have not done any research, but some scientists are studying this.

Alot of parents of autistic children think so. It's common for children to start showing the symptoms after a vaccination. I wouldn't rule out MSG as a component. People are allergic to MSG to different degrees and it causes all sorts of health problems.

Ya know those obese babies you see on TV? They act like addicts, I think. Maybe they are highly sensitive to MSG. Just a thought...

They are not sure what causes autism having children's later in life, but diabetic mothers, mothers who are overweight, are thought to be contributing factors. It is more like 1 in 88 and that is accounting for asbergers.

Vaccines are not to blame, neither is flouride.

Have you ever considered that the identification of autism has become much easier?

It's the tv babysitting kids from birth

No. No.

Lies, Damn Lies, and statistics.

You are overlooking the fact that children are more often diagnosed with autism. That is not the same as an increased rate of autism.

That would be like saying that any disease or affiction suddenly increased because scientist discovered the cause.

Stupid people like Michele Bachmann don't understand logical, informed thinking.

• There is a government agentcie to compensate vaccine victims in its entire history there has been less than 8 compensated.