Why is it so uncomfertable to me when people express their religion?

So I'm a Christian teen that goes to a Christian school, and this problem didn't hit me until this year in 9th grade. I don't know why I started tooting this but when someone talks about their religion publicly I get so uncomfortable. For example when I'm on Facebook and all my friends post a verse... show more So I'm a Christian teen that goes to a Christian school, and this problem didn't hit me until this year in 9th grade. I don't know why I started tooting this but when someone talks about their religion publicly I get so uncomfortable. For example when I'm on Facebook and all my friends post a verse on there I doesnt bother me to much butya. What really bothers me is when I'm talking and say like my grandma made it through surgery and then someone says praise god while interrupting me. I just can't stand it when people quote unnecessary religious stuff out loud in public. Now I know it sounds like I'm not a true believer but I am actually a very strong Christian, and I do my best to live in Gods word. I'm just not a professing Christian that goes around telling random people about Christ because I find that to be strange in a way. And yes I know it says in the bible to go out and profess Gods word to unbelievers and I do that but I do it gradually over time while I get to know that person. Not just strait up go to a atheist say " do you believe in God?" and when they say no Christians now a days always say "well your going to hell!" and storm off. I find this to be such a horrible approach towards others, and I have kept many friends of various beliefs because I don't do that to them. So what is it why does this make me so uncomfertable when people profess the word of God randomly in unneeded places.
Update: Ok I can already tell people are taking me the wrong way. That's ok! I understand it's difficult to understand unless you actually walked in my shoes. Ok yes I believe in God and I have nothing against his followers. I'm also a very strong Christian my whole school find me as the strongest in our grade.... show more Ok I can already tell people are taking me the wrong way. That's ok! I understand it's difficult to understand unless you actually walked in my shoes. Ok yes I believe in God and I have nothing against his followers. I'm also a very strong Christian my whole school find me as the strongest in our grade. I'm not saying I disagree with all worship to God publicly just when it's unnecessary or they're doing it horribly wrong and keep on doing it.