Adam asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 9 years ago

Lg Cinema 3D 55LW45.?

I saw a cinema 3d tv by LG yesterday for €799.99. The model was 55Lw45. I was wundering is it a good tv and is it good value. It comes with a USB slot 3HDMI slots and 7pairs of glasses.

Thanks

It's the good TV to go for...

Good luck!

Source(s):

I pretty propose you circulate on line to domicile Theater mag and study the comments on 3-D technologies alongside with comments on tvs. Panasonic is the actual selection and the main solid television contained available in the industry right this moment. save in mind which you won't be able to see the version between 720P and 1080P in exhibit screen smaller than a 40 six". All 3-D video clips (today there are basically a hundred titles in 3-D and that they are in particular lively videos) are in 1080P. additionally to observe in 3-D you'll want here: 3-D HDTV, 3-D blu ray disc participant, 3-D blu ray disc video clips or video games and 3-D glasses. desire this could help you out.

qdqw