Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

I'm seeking older virgins for a TV programme. Where can I find you and speak with you in confidence?

8% of men and 6% of women in England have never had sex (Source: NHS Health & Social Care Information Centre, Nov 2010)

I'm researching a new programme for a terrestrial broadcaster and Im looking into helping individuals overcome shyness and awkwardness towards the opposite sex. Perhaps these individuals feel that sex has passed them by?

Im looking for people interested in having intimacy coaching to help get past their sexual anxieties.

Has your love-shyness significantly impacted on your life?

Are you thinking about swapping involuntary celibacy for the joy of sex?

For more information about the programme, e-mail me, Farrah Jaufuraully, at Zig Zag Productions, an independent TV company, on farrah.jaufuraully@zigzag.uk.com or call 020 7017 8755

Your email will be received by a member of Zig Zag’s production team and they will contact you directly.

All responses will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your personal data will be processed in accordance with Zig Zag’s privacy policy.

I'm a 25 year-old virgin. But I live in Australia, so I'm not very accessible. Would be interested in learning about or watching your show though.