My 5year old is starting kindergarden... HELP?

well my son is turning 5 years old in June, so needless to say he will be starting kindergarden in augest. here soon i know i have to register him, but there are some worries i have, and maybe some moms who have been through some of this can help me. ok? well my son is realy active and wont sit down for no... show more well my son is turning 5 years old in June, so needless to say he will be starting kindergarden in augest. here soon i know i have to register him, but there are some worries i have, and maybe some moms who have been through some of this can help me. ok?

well my son is realy active and wont sit down for no longer than a couple minets. also he loves to explore so im worried that he would try to run out the school doors or off the playground when the teacher is not looking.
also when he poops he takes his pants off and dose not know how to put them on. ( i am working with him on that, have made some improvement, but he still dose it), so would this bee an issue? also he loves to play with T.P and water in the sinks.
and the last thing is, he is slow, behind is learning, and the docters think he might need S.E, or special ed. is this anything to be conserned about? and what would happen from here?

any advice is accepted. and please no snobby comments thanks and God bless