Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Celebrity Big Brother 2012?

Celebrity Big Brother: Model Jakki Degg 'signed up'

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/celebrity-big-...

Other celebs among the early housemate rumours include ex-News of the World journalist Paul McMullen, Swedish footballer Freddie Ljungberg, Bachelor star Carianne Barrow and controversial journalist and TV producer Samantha Brick.

Have you heard of any of those Z list Celebs before?

The only people Ive heard of is Carianne Barrow and Samantha Brick but they are not true celebrities really lol

Lets hope they bring entertainment to this years CBB :D

@Al Not sure what your saying but are you saying That in the name of or In the name of?

@Kane and @Dellboy I agree they are unknown Z list shouldnt be called Celebrities lol and I think if Channel 5 take time to look for proper well known A list Celebrities to go into the CBB house that would be great as long as they are entertaining through :D

Even through Channel 4 sometimes picked some unknown Celebs at least they picked alot of well known Celebs too whereas Channel 5 pick more unknown Celebs then well known ones lol

Oh..Carianne was the woman with the awful kiddy voice that Gavin Henson chose to be his girlfriend on the Bachelor, that's her only claim to fame. And that Brick woman was in the news for saying all woman hate her and say bitchy things because she's just too beautiful for them to cope with! LOL. These people aren't on ANY celebrity list let alone Z listers. Channel 5 must be extremely desperate this year.

• Tigon

Will it be good or bad?

Who knows?

I no longer think it matters how famous or accomplished people are before they enter the Big Brother house as whether they are entertaining and interesting people whose interactions are more often than not worth watching. I hope we won't have any more fragile and unstable personalities on the verge of nervous breakdown (like the last CBB winner, Denise Welch, or Andrew Stone, or similar), wandering worryingly around the house, or semi-humans who think emptying their bowels into a kettle is good for a laugh (Jay from the last civilian Big Brother), or beautiful but incredibly boring Stepford Wife-alikes (Louise from the last standard Big Brother), or talentless wannabe exhibitionists (Maisy or Tashie and similar).

I expect the worst but will hope for the best until I know better.

Apparently Channel Five intend to carry on with the show until the end of 2014.

Once again a load of "celebs" I've never heard of.... But ill know everything about them after 2 weeks on air hahaaa :D

never heard of any of those you mentioned ch 5 is scraping the barrel trying to find celebrities and its not the same show as ch 4 had it

• H.M.C

Page 3 says it all, yes you're right never heard of them.

Que en el nombre de....!