I have a relationship Problem?

I've been dating this guy on and off for about 3 years. We met in summer 2009 & I found out i was pregnant in November 2009. I didn't know much about his family then, we mostly hung out at my house. When we first met I was about 175 pounds, had a tan blonde hair, and i looked halfway decent. At time of us... show more I've been dating this guy on and off for about 3 years. We met in summer 2009 & I found out i was pregnant in November 2009. I didn't know much about his family then, we mostly hung out at my house. When we first met I was about 175 pounds, had a tan blonde hair, and i looked halfway decent. At time of us 1st dating i worked at daycare full time, He worked part time at best buy. I lived at home & had no bills. The money I had went towards us partying, eating out, or clothes. After I found out i was pregnant i was enrolled in school, and i had a part time job asa pharmacy tech. He quit his job in October and didn't work when I found out I was pregnant, I gave him afew chances and then eventually broke up with him. I was due in July so in the end of May we started talking again & dating again. We had a healthy baby boy in July. At the time he worked part time, I was working part time and graduated from school 2 days before the birth of our son. Long short Short when our son was 5 weeks old I took the initiative e to get an apartment. He got a job full time and i got to stay home with our son. This lasted about 6 months. Then i worked full time to support the 3 of us. At this moment our son is almost 2. I just landed a job at a local hospital making half decent money, I pay the rent, electric, car insurance, gas money, for food, diapers and house stuff. I'm always broke. He is supposed to pay court ordered child support but barley makes any payments. He is living with me at the moment. He goes to school Monday-Friday but takes 2 classes a day.. being finished with school at 11am. I work from 8-4ish.. I have to pay for a babysitter all day.. when he's home from school by 12. He doesn't have a vehicle and expects me to pay for his bus ticks and cigarettes. & meanwhile i cant afford anything i want! His family is horrible. His dad is a recovering alcoholic that wants barley anything to do with him.. he comes around on holidays. His mother doesn't drive, has no job, still lives with her mother, and is a drug addict. His brother has been in and out of jail for years and hes only 21. & His grandmother raised him, but at the moment is an alcoholic, and her house ( where my Bf/baby dad) grew up is dirty and gross. I feel bad for him. He never really had holidays, food in the fridge, or a loving family. But I feel like i have 2 children. My BF/Baby dad is LAZY. Hes never done a dish, never vacumed, never dusted, never does laundry... I dont think I love him for the right reasons, I love him b/c i feel bad for him, and I feel like he needs me. I think my son needs his dad in his life, but my BF/BabyDad doesn't do much of anything for him anyways. HELP! anyone's opinion will help! I'm 21, I have my own independence... apartment, car, job, and i raise my son & he's spoiled. Why am I with this guy still!? Is it time to tell him to hit the road!?
Update: I didn't add I'm 21. He's 24. & Since I had my son & over the past 2 years, I gained weight. I went from 175 to about 250. He's constantly telling em I'm fat & lazy, & when i ask him to do things for me, like take the garbage out or to help clean up the baby's toys he calls me an orca whale... show more I didn't add I'm 21. He's 24. & Since I had my son & over the past 2 years, I gained weight. I went from 175 to about 250. He's constantly telling em I'm fat & lazy, & when i ask him to do things for me, like take the garbage out or to help clean up the baby's toys he calls me an orca whale when he's mad. I'm not writing this for a sob story or pitty party, This is my life, & its a sucky situation. I can't really ask my family's opinion b/c everyone hates him