I feel like guys don't respect me?

I have a lot of trust issues with guys and it really affects the way I feel about myself. Basically every guy I have been with has just used me for sex and treated me badly, so I don't trust guys anymore and don't even want to be around them. Not only am I not sure if I can ever be in a relationship with... show more I have a lot of trust issues with guys and it really affects the way I feel about myself. Basically every guy I have been with has just used me for sex and treated me badly, so I don't trust guys anymore and don't even want to be around them. Not only am I not sure if I can ever be in a relationship with anyone, but I feel bad whenever I think about sex. Even now when I go out with my friends clubbing or dancing, guys always try to touch me and won't listen to me when I say no.
I feel like guys just don't respect me and it has really lowered my self-esteem, because I feel that is all I am good for? I just want a guy in my life, even just a friend who is a guy, who wants to hang out with me or be with me for me and doesn't want me for my body. It's gotten so bad that I am starting to get depressed over it. I am not sure how to deal with this and what I should do to feel better.