HELP!?!?! I'M A 15 YEAR OLD BOY WITH MAJOR HAIR LOSS! PLEASE HELP!?!?!? I'M DESPERATE!?!?!? :(?

Ok, I've been having hair loss since I was 13. It's gotten to a point now that I can see a patch on the back of my head and line's forming across my head (hair lines). I don't have a bad diet and I don't think it's genetics. I've noticed that whenever I don't wash my hair for long... show more Ok, I've been having hair loss since I was 13. It's gotten to a point now that I can see a patch on the back of my head and line's forming across my head (hair lines). I don't have a bad diet and I don't think it's genetics. I've noticed that whenever I don't wash my hair for long periods of time (up to 2 weeks) my hair loss increases, Whenever I was my hair, I usually see about 10-20 hairs on my pillow the next day. If I don't wash my hair for over a week, I usually see 50 hairs on my pillow when I wake up. Is oil or something building up in my scalp and causing this hair loss? What does it mean when my hair loss increases due to not washing it? Is it the fact that I'm not washing it causing the hair loss? Also, I have asthma and am taking a steroid called prednisolone, have been taking it for 9 days, can that be linked with my hair loss? I'm worried! When I run my finger through my hair about 10 come out each time! PLEASE HELP!?!? :'(