Aaron asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 8 years ago

why is yahoo answers communist?

yahoo answers is communist. why is it that we can say anything bad about anyone on here and it will remain, yet when we criticize yahoo answers we get deleted?

i was referring to how in a communist society there is no free speech.

hyperbole people. did any of you learn anything in school? you intentionally exaggerate your sentences.

why do i have to explain everything to you people? i thought some things were inferred. implied by reasoning. is that something you lack?

although not you eric. because any of my questions criticizing yahoo answers (besides this one) get deleted.

Yahoo Answer is a programme on a computer and as such cannot be Communist or any other political

tendency.The lack of free speech is correct of course as it is a private website and as you and I agreed to that when we joined. No point in clicking I Agree if you don't read what you agreed to. Finally though we have no free speech we do have total freedom of choice. We can stay or go without let or hindrance.

Just as a matter of interest I have been a Communist all my life and have read and fully understand the Communist Manifesto (Marx & Engels)

That's a ridiculous thing to say, not to mention moronic, idiotic, immature and childish. It ALL has to do with what gets reported. Yahoo! Answers has nothing to do with that. If something doesn't get reported or reporting by 2 or more people, it'll stay. You can rationalize it any way you want... but it has nothing to do with communism.

You do know that you have to be at least 13 to use this site, right? I'm guessing at most... 11 yrs. old.

Free Speech? Really?? "Freedom of information/speech" is a government policy falling under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the First Amendment. It does not apply to private or public organizations/companies who have the right to impose their own sets of rules and regulations.

So, smart***, Freedom of Speech does not apply here, or on most (or all) other web sites.

Communism is the antithesis of what united statesa. stands for. united statesa. relies upon a capitalist device and believes the industry (for concepts besides as products and amenities) delivers, by potential of a few distance, the proper and maximum good highway to determine useful and unfastened commerce of concepts and products. Communism, on the different hand, does not understand that some issues are greater valouable than others and is in basic terms destined to fail. by potential of hte way, Cuba, India and Korea are actually not genuine communist factors the two. Frankly, one won't in any respect have the skill to exist. the nearest would be a dictatorship or aristocracy.

I think you need to look up the definition of the word "communist."

Why is it?