I have a fear of leaving the house?

A few years ago I tried sleeping over at a cousin's house and I'd always been able to do it up until then, but for some strange reason, I was really worried and I started crying and I went home. Ever since then, I'd never be able to sleep over there, but I was still able to go out for a few hours, but... show more A few years ago I tried sleeping over at a cousin's house and I'd always been able to do it up until then, but for some strange reason, I was really worried and I started crying and I went home. Ever since then, I'd never be able to sleep over there, but I was still able to go out for a few hours, but that changed as well because a few months later I wasn't able to go out of the house. I'd been home educated up until this point and last September I was enrolled into a public school. It was very hard for me to get through this and I'm still there now.
I rely on routines and I've told my parents I don't feel like I'm well but they take no notice of me and say I'm being stupid. Now my older sister is actually telling my I'm "pathetic" and I need to stop being a coward.

I'm absolutely sick and tired of not being able to be normal.
I'd appreciate any help.
7 answers