How good is this Mock Draft?
I think this is my 5.0 So take a look.
1. Colts- Andrew Luck QB
2. Rams- *TRADE* WAS- RG3
3. Vikings- Matt Kalil OT
4. Browns- Trent Richardson RB
5. Bucs- Morris Claiborne CB
6. Rams - Justin Blackmon WR
7. Jaguars- Melvin Ingram DE
8. Dolphins- Ryan Tannehill QB
9. Panthers- Dontari Poe- DT
10. Bills- Riley Rieff OT
11. Chiefs- David DeCastro OG
12. Seahawks- Jonathan Martin OT
13. Cardinals- Luke Kuechly ILB
14. Cowboys- Mark Barron SS
15. Eagles- Michael Floyd WR
16. Jets- Quinton Couples DE
17. Bengals- Dre Kirkpatrick CB
18. Chargers- Nick Perry DE/OLB
19. Bears- Cordy Glenn OG
20. Titans- Michael Brockers DT
21. Bengals- Kendall Wright WR
22. Browns- Stephen Hill WR
23. Lions- Janoris Jenkins CB
24. Steelers- Dont’a Hightower ILB
25. Broncos- Devon Still DT
26. Texans- Courtney Upshaw DE/OLB
27. Patriots- Whitney Mercilus DE/OLB
28. Packers- Stephen Gilmore CB
29. Ravens- Peter Konz C
30. 49ers- Mike Adams OT
31. Patriots- Fletcher Cox DT
32. Giants- David Wilson RB
BQ: Round 2
33. Rams- Zach Brown OLB
34. Colts- Alshon Jeffrey WR
35. Vikings- Alfonzo Dennard CB
36. Bucs- Lavonte David OLB
37. Browns- Mohamed Sanu WR
38. Jaguars- Andre Branch DE
39. Rams- Kendall Reyes DT
40. Panthers- Jayron Hosley CB
41. Bills- Josh Robinson CB/KR
42. Dolphins- Chandler Jones DE/OLB
43. Seahawks- Ronnell Lewis DE/OLB
44. Chiefs- Brandon Weeden QB
45. Cowboys- Philip Blake C
46. Eagles- Mychal Kendricks ILB
47. Jets- Rueben Randle WR
48. Patriots- Harrison Smith SS
49. Chargers- Zebrie Sanders OT
50. Bears- Jerel Worthy DT
51. Eagles- Kirk Cousins QB
52. Titans- Kevin Zeitler OG
53. Bengals- Lamar Miller RB
54. Lions- Kelechie Osemele OG
55. Falcons- Amini Silatolu OG
56. Steelers- Alameda Ta’amu DT
57. Broncos- Brandon Thompson DT
58. Texans- Juron Criner WR
59. Packers-Vinny Curry DE/OLB
60. Ravens- Brandon Boykin CB
61. 49ers- Bobby Massie OT
62. Patriots- Dwight Bentley CB
63. Giants- Colby Fleener TE
Also if you could help choose the best answer for this question:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201203...
Fowles isn't even in the top 5 for QBs this year.
Poole is good but doesn't necessarily fix their problem. They could use another safety.
I slotted Couples in for the Jets instead of Upshaw (who I originally had) because he fell but I don't think he'll fall far. So ya, next mock I'll have Upshaw at the Jets.
And Kuechy back to the Seahawks
- ILBBTMFP33Lv 58 years agoFavourite answer
why do you have coples going to the jets they run a 3-4 defense also why do you have the eagles selecting a qb in the 2nd round
- LeviLv 68 years ago
Love the first round, no problems at all.
After a powerful Pro Day Coby Fleener should be picked higher.
Brandon Weeden doesn't go to KC. I see Alameda Ta'Amu as the pick here.
I can easily see the Browns getting Kevin Zeitler in the second round as well.
Love it otherwise.
- 8 years ago
Cowboys will go for Dre Kirkpatrick, I see Eagles and Jets getting Mark Barron. Browns at 22 will get Kendall Wright if not your prediction is right.
- DB-CLv 68 years ago
Giants won't go RB in the first. Trent Richardson at 4 is a bad pick but the Browns are a bad team so maybe. I think the Browns will send their pick to STL so the Rams can pick Blackmon at 4.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- ChaosLv 78 years ago
Jets most likely won't skip Courtney Upshaw if he's still there are #16 and Melvin Ingram, Trent Richardson and Mike Barron are all gone
- MLv 68 years ago
The Seahawks NEED a Pass-rusher. If Ingram isn't available, Seattle will take Coples or Nick Perry. They're not going to draft an O-lineman.
Also, how in the world is Brandon Weeden, a 27-year-old man, and Kirk Cousins, a very mediocre QB, going to be drafted before Nick Foles?
- 8 years ago
While I find this mock draft very interesting, I doubt that the Ravens will draft a CB regardless of the round
- Anonymous8 years ago
Bears don't need a DT...they need a DE, C, G
perhaps an OT or CB
- Anonymous8 years ago
i think pats will draft a CB on pick 31 instead of another DTSource(s): Major Patriots Fan
- Jake ~ One PrideLv 68 years ago
I don't think the Cowboys will go after Barron after they sigend Brodney Poole.
I'm crossing my fingers that the Lions go with Barron and Boykin in round two.
All in all it's good.
@Steel - Lol I though Baroon sounded a bit weird.