What is Sharia Law Exactly?

As Salmu Alaikum I always heard it through bias media i know they are Islamic Laws but i dont know in much detials In Media Sharia Law is considered barbaric laws in islamic countries (like beating wives,blame rape victim) but i dont believe in these bias and im bit confused Im not sure if it applies as... show more As Salmu Alaikum
I always heard it through bias media i know they are Islamic Laws but i dont know in much detials
In Media Sharia Law is considered barbaric laws in islamic countries (like beating wives,blame rape victim) but i dont believe in these bias and im bit confused Im not sure if it applies as well
What is Sharia Laws in REAL Islam and where is Sharia laws are found?

what is the difference between Islamic Sharia Laws and Sharia Laws in Media?

***For those who r Islam Haters,Trolls,Narrow-Minded Idiots youll be reported if you answer my question.***

-Thanks
Update: Mick:Yes they are facts but they only report it it they did anything negative and name it on the tittle 'Muslim' there is hardly any positive news so that it can get attention on media about them cuz they don't want it to report it.If a Muslim did anything bad they name it on a newspaper title... show more Mick:Yes they are facts but they only report it it they did anything negative and name it on the tittle 'Muslim' there is hardly any positive news so that it can get attention on media about them cuz they don't want it to report it.If a Muslim did anything bad they name it on a newspaper title 'Muslim' if it is a Christian person doing evil things they don't put his religion on a title.It's called propaganda which you are brainwashed.It's not only Muslims but also African American people known for violent crimes in newspapers and news on tv mostly portray black people so does that mean black people are criminals?No.Other Races and religion are also stereotyped allot in media from where do you think these stereotypes come from.Having freedom does not meaning posting anti-Islam answers and rude answers especially linking bias news reports on Muslim people.Learn Islam from Holy Quran NOT culture in 'Islamic' countries in news and media.
14 answers