Why do people wait until the last minute to tell someone bad news?

f*CK it's soo annoying!!! my told his friend he was going to rent his place. his friend is so happy, doesn't have to worry about finding someone to rent it out to anymore. my friend doesn't want the place anymore, and he knew this for a couple days now but he still isn't telling him!!! OMG.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Some things are just not easy to say. Especially if the news is going to hurt someone or let them down.

I'm not saying it is right though.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

god i have to agree i hate it when people do that, when an individual has a problem he needs to speak out about it ahead of time, so that it can be preplanned as to what to do when the situation gets there, people who keep things hidden until the last moment are people who have low iq's or are stressed out or lazy

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Suspense.

• 8 years ago

my bestfriend moved to nj & didnt tell me until the day he was leaving... i guess people get so scared and dont know what to say until the last minute when they really have no choice but to say something

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

They're trying to get up the courage to tell you?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

yes

• 8 years ago

good thing he isn't a doctor

• 8 years ago

people are idiots. you should've figured by now.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 8 years ago

dunno

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.