Have you worked for Chat recruit or Universal Talk?

I have a phone interview tomorrow with Chat Recruit (part of Universal Talk) I have tried looking for reviews of people who have worked for them and can't find anything. Has anybody out there worked for them or know if they are good payers etc.?

Rosalind, I got a application form really quickly and had my interview this morning! I did have to wait quite a while for the interview - 3 weeks! I am now waiting to hear if I have been accepted and will get an email this afternoon. He said if all goes well I will be live in 3 days!

I have just applied for a position and am yet to hear back. How long did it take for you?

I currently work for chat recruit but only for about 3 weeks now. How are the rest of you finding it? So far I'm on the lowest band getting only about £10 for a full hour! Have any of you seen an increase in the wage yet?

• london1 year agoReport

Chatrecruit have no staff or support line for staff all info is requested in an email with no name of who sent you the reply. They keep you on level 1 for months paying you peanuts really bad company

I heard back from them the same day via email. They asked me about my experience and to send a scanned copy of proof of I.D. I then got emailed a contract which I duely completed but it was just over a week before I heard from them again. I am currently waiting for the easter weekend to be over so I can phone for my line test.

Iam going to start before i do any Dom work, just got to send off the bank detailes in the post. I still havent had my BT Land line.

• Leah2 years agoReport

Does anyone else feel like sometimes they are being tested by callers? Like, these are not true callers, but the Chat Recruit team seeing how far you will go?